About Life Coaching
Are you feeling stuck, unfulfilled, or just need help creating an action plan to reach your current goals?
If so, Total Wellness Life Coaching is for you.
Why Choose Total Wellness Resource Center?
Total Wellness Resource Center’s Certified Life coaching is ideal for offering you sound, unbiased guidance as you face major decisions about life. Our coaches will help you clarify your goals and vision and chart a course toward a more pro-active path. With our guidance you will learn to shrewdly assess risks and assert yourself intelligently as you let go of older, more limiting beliefs. We ground our programs on evidence- based and empirically proven methods in all areas of life; emotionally, relationally, physically, spiritually, and professionally. Just as our ecosystem was created to work together so too is our body, spirit, and mind. By integrating all three areas our clients become equipped to maximize their potential and achieve goals beyond their imagination. Our research shows that by working with our elite team of licensed counselors and certified coaches, combined with applying our proven processes and weekly accountability, goal achievement is boosted by eighty eight percent.
What Can I Expect From a Life Coach?
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for your life
- Self-discover your purpose and value, ultimately resulting in a new life-affirming identity
- Nurture and evoke strategies and plans of action based upon your individual goals, personality and vision
- Foster accountability to increase productivity
- Provide motivation and support every step of the way
- Give insight and wise counsel developed through years of experience and accomplishments
What Does Life Coaching Cost?
Each program is designed around your financial and coaching needs. We offer Single Session, Multi-Session, VIP Plans, and Retainer Programs.
We Specialize In:
Our Elite Team of experts are equipped to help you accomplish growth in the following areas:
- Job Search, Resume, Interview Skills
- Career Transition
- Career after Retirement
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Goal Setting/ Action Plan
- Includes Life Skills Above
- Purpose, Value, and Identity
- Communication Skills
- Self Confidence
- Time / Energy Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Getting Organized (de-clutter)
- Self-awareness / Personal Image
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Life Balance
- Chronic Illness
- Weight Loss
- Diet Plans
- Get Active
- Business Plan Development
- Strategic Planning
- Growth Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Team Building