Total Wellness Resource Center is a rapidly growingcompany which offers cutting edge solutions to a comprehensive wellness program, including; emotional, physical, nutritional, spiritual, and occupational balance. Our passion is to build a community of individuals who are equipped to embrace life to it's utmost and discover how to become all they were created to be.
We are looking for an intelligent, highly motivated, creative professional to assist in creating a strategy for social media marketing.
In this position you will be ;
- Working one on one with our staff of a licensed mental health therapist, certified nutrition consultants, life coaches, along with career and Executive consultants
- Developingand implementingashort and long term social media marketing campaign and calendar.
- Assist in creating compelling content that drives business growth
- Interacting with TWRC's social media followers.
- Partake in company's weekly marketing meetings
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, journalism, or other related discipline.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and confident– not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Love for using social networking sites, along with excitement to learn new skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail oriented is a must
If you are looking for a high - intensive learning experience, while working with a fun team, and possess the skill sets listed above - then we want to meet with you.
This position is an unpaid internship for the first 90 days with some commission earning potential. The positionis available Immediately and after 3 months will be reviewed for a possible paid position. Schedule can be flexible and we accept remote applications.
Please complete the following form and include a creative cover letter introducing yourself , your resume, and links to any social media you have managed.