What does career satisfaction have to do with Total Wellness? Everything!
Studies show that there is a strong correlation between job unhappiness and psychological problems, relationship breakdown, self-esteem, depression, and anxiety, as well as stress related physical illness .
How can a coach help me find career satisfaction?
The Career Coaches at Total Wellness Resource Center are trained to help you define your dream career, equip you with tools needed to succeed in the career, while keeping you balanced in life - resulting in your wellness.
When do I need a Career Coach?
In today's economy, when the average length to find a job is 41 weeks and competition is at its all time high, standing out in your industry is a necessity not a luxury. So if you're stuck in a job rut, unemployed, eager to try a new field, elevate to the next level in your current job, or want to repackage yourself for prospective employers - it's time!
20 things your coach can help you with:
- Achieve success and become empowered through self-awareness
- Identify your Dream Job and reach for it
- Gain an advantage on your competitors
- Conquer the interview process and close the deal
- Build an executive level resume that gets you noticed
- Increase self-confidence
- Conquer fears and uncertainty
- Discern your professional and personal identity
- Open up to new perspectives
- Discover and leverage your strengths
- Recognize your obstacles and create strategies to overcome them
- Learn new skills
- Improve your decision-making skills
- Improve your leadership skills
- Avoid repeating mistakes
- Reduce anxiety
- Maintain momentum and focus
- Sustain morale and positive thinking
- Improve performance and get results
- Increase your sense of well-being