- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta) whole grain
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped capers
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
2. Combine juice, mustard, and garlic in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Gradually add oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp to pan; cook for 2 minutes or until done. Stir in spinach, cannellini beans, red onion, and 2 tablespoons capers; toss to combine. Add the pasta and juice mixture to shrimp mixture; toss.