- 4 tablespoons hazelnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium red beet, peeled
- 1 medium golden beet, peeled
- 1 medium kohlrabi
- 1 small yuca
- 1 small turnip, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 2 radishes, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) flat-leaf parsley
- Crush 2 tablespoons hazelnuts; place in a small bowl. Whisk in orange and lemon juice, vegetable oil, and hazelnut oil. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice beets, yuca, kohlrabi, turnip, carrot, and radishes using a mandoline or V-slicer. Place red beet slices in another small bowl and remaining vegetables and parsley in a medium bowl. Spoon 3 tablespoons vinaigrette over red beets; pour remaining vinaigrette over vegetables in medium bowl. Toss each to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange red beets on a platter; spoon over any vinaigrette from bowl. Top red beets with remaining vegetables. Drizzle salad with any remaining vinaigrette; garnish with remaining 2 tablespoons hazelnuts.
Per serving: 165 calories, 14 g fat, 10 g carbohydrate