- About 6 cups salad greens, loosely packed
- ¼ cup torn basil leaves
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup toasted pecans-chopped
- ⅓ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- 3 Tbsp Blackberry Dressing
This tangy blackberry vinaigrette has just the right balance of sweet and savory to rock your tastebuds with a fresh new use for summertime blackberries.
- 1 cup ripe blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey (or agave if vegan)
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. dijon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and mix well. If dressing is too thick, you can thin it with a few drops of water. Dressing will keep in fridge for about a week.
- Toss salad greens, basil, tomatoes, and pecans together with dressing.
- Gently stir in feta and blackberries.
- Serve immediately.
- To make this a more filling meal, add protein like chicken, boiled egg, or beans.