You can find smoked turkey as either turkey breast in the deli section or smoked parts in the meat section. Edamame (soy beans) are a good freezer staple for a quick snack or addition to a salad—like this one!
PREP TIME: 15 minutes SERVINGS: 4
- 2 c cubed smoked turkey meat
- 1 can (14-19 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-19 oz) no-salt-added corn kernels
- 1 c shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 med red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ c finely chopped red onion
- ¼ c finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp McCormick Salt Free Original Perfect Pinch
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 c field greens
1. COMBINE the turkey, beans, corn, edamame, bell pepper, onion, cilantro (if desired), garlic, and Perfect Pinch. Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and pour over the turkey and vegetables. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
2. PLACE the lettuce on each of 4 plates. Top with the turkey and vegetable mixture.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 390