- 1 package Taylor Farms kale and beet salad mix
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 orange pepper, diced fine
- 1/4 purple onion, diced fine
- Avocado oil, about 1-2 tablespoons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Garlic powder to taste
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Allow to cool. Set aside.
- Add kale salad mix to a large bowl and drizzle with avocado oil. Massage kale with hands until rich in color and silky soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Adjust seasoning if needed. The flavor is best if you let it set for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!