- 1 head of romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 avocado
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons tahini (or soaked cashews)
- 2-4 tablespoons water (to adjust thickness)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 soft date pitted and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients for salad into a large bowl.
- Next mix together your ingredients for the dressing. It is best to use a food processor or
- small blender otherwise put all ingredients together in a jar and shake well.
- Pour your dressing over your salad and mix thoroughly.
- Top with avocado and seeds and serve .