This scrumptious salad is a nice change of pace from green salads and coleslaw.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes, SERVINGS: 4
- 2 med ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ med red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ c fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp coarse salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3 oz grilled salmon
- HOLDING the tops of the ears of corn over a cutting board, carefully cut the kernels off in strips from top to bottom. Add the tomatoes, onion and basil, and stir to combine.
- ADD the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper to the vegetables and stir again.
- Top with grilled salmon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Under 400 calories!